Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ready, Set... GO!


I'm starting my blog on all things related to vanity. The dictionary defines vanity as:

van·i·ty

[van-i-tee] noun, plural -ties, adjective
–noun -excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities,achievements, etc.; character or quality of being vain.

Some see it as a bad quality to have, but when it comes to believing in yourself or seeing yourself in a positive way, you really can't over do it. Sure, there are times when people need to be humbled but most of the time its because that person has chosen to compare and put others down in the process. That has no place on my blogosphere.

Yes, there are a ba-jillion other sources of makeup/styling advice, but I'm challenging myself to stay creative, open to new ideas and focus on trying to inspire others. I am consistently inspired by the imagination, drive and greatness of other people on a daily basis - so why not try to reciprocate? This is just a space for me to share what goes through my head and "do" instead of passively watch and listen.

I hope you can find something to be inspired by, whether it be here or elsewhere.
- Roz

No comments:

Post a Comment